I have a philosphy on life, as I think we all do whether or not we have figured ours out yet, mine is simply this: Enjoy the ride! There will be bumps in the road that will try to get you down, you must not let it! Enjoy the adventures life takes you on and you will be surprised where it takes you. Oh and Scatter Sunshine all along your way :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 6

A picture of someone I would want to trade places with for the day... honestly I cant think of anyone I would want to trade places with. I have amazing friends, a great family, a job that I am kinda loving, I have an entire ward family that I love and I know I could go to if I needed ANYTHING! I get to go to BYUI and have a great group of friends that I get to hang out with all the time. I get to take classes that I want to take now, and well how else can I say it, I am so blessed! So instead I am going to post a picture of a place that I love and I will be soon....

1 comment:

  1. This pic is an all time fave. I MISS THIS! When can we do it again?

    ReplyDelete