I have a philosphy on life, as I think we all do whether or not we have figured ours out yet, mine is simply this: Enjoy the ride! There will be bumps in the road that will try to get you down, you must not let it! Enjoy the adventures life takes you on and you will be surprised where it takes you. Oh and Scatter Sunshine all along your way :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 4

So my cousin Kelli came up to visit and to fly home with gpa. But while shes here we had to show her beautiful Oregon! and especially the coast! So I will share some of my favorite pictures from the weekend weve had so far here with Kelli

 So we fed the Seagulls at cannon beach and man they were hungry and anything but shy! They flew down and were stealing the bread out of dads hands as he was standing there... I was afraid they were going to start attacking if I didnt through the food in enough time!
 So we went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and got cheese, ice cream and pepperoni sticks of course!
 This is at not indian beach but one that was next to it. Very pretty and windy to boot!
 This was another shot at that beach. Pretty huh!
 Still feeding the seagulls. I just really like this one of Kelli cause she is laughing and running away from the seagulls!
 This is the 'Dances with seagulls' photo. haha love this one too!
And of course we ended at the turn around where Lewis and Clark ended. Pretty sunset and all, well I guess this wasnt the best pic for the sunset but were in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment