I have a philosphy on life, as I think we all do whether or not we have figured ours out yet, mine is simply this: Enjoy the ride! There will be bumps in the road that will try to get you down, you must not let it! Enjoy the adventures life takes you on and you will be surprised where it takes you. Oh and Scatter Sunshine all along your way :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring, spring... spring? when is it going to get here officially?

So this semester is turning out to be like the best one yet. I wish Estrella were still here and that I could call and talk to Lynsi but as it turns out Estrella is being single and fabulous and Lynsi is serving the Lord, and I support them both.

So room mates. My room room mate is Brittany Polatis and she is a doll! She just turned 20 on this past mothers day and she is an art major, she is fantabulous and has helped Marnie with many a project thus far. Oh and she is from Pingaree Idaho so we call her Pingaree (and I know thats not how you spell it but shes from black foot area)
Then there is Katrina who is 22 and this is her last semester here! She is going to do her student teaching in Utah next term and then graduate, how scary! I wouldnt want to trade places to be quite honest.
Next is Melanie she is adorable! I love her to pieces! She turned in her mission papers like last week so we are still waiting anxiously to see where she goes, and I am SO JEALOUS of her! haha. But she is dating Shilo and one of her best friends is Shilos room mate Danny, we call him Aunt Jamimma and its hillarious. Love those boys. They are always at our apt or were over there and its so much fun.
Then there is Emily who is an RM, she served in California a mission right next to Lynsis but I cant remember which one. Shes really cool, she works early morning custodial so she goes to bed at like 8. Props, I could never sleep at 8 pm with as many people as we usually have in our living room.
And of course last but not least is Marnie Mo. I love this girl. We are basically together unless we are doing a study group, classes or well ya.... were basically always together and I love it. Its the greatest.

So classes. There are so fun! Im taking a Middle East class and I love it! Brother Whoolery actually lived in the Middle East so he has stories and pictures and its awesome! I just love that class :) I walk out everyday and I just feel better about life, weird I know. But it also is strengthening my testimony because I can see parts of the gospel in their life style that I know its because they have portions of the truth and it makes me so great full that I have the whole truth in my life.
And im taking an intro to interior design/architecture class and I love it! We have projects and such almost every week and they are kinda monotonus because a big part of the grade is how it looks so you have to put a lot of time and effort into it like one saturday I spent 10 hours on a single project, and it was only the first half. Awesome huh! But im really liking it!
What else, oh im taking D&C from Brother Black and I absolutely love his class! I have had a lot of questions I have been pondering on answered through reading and preparing for this class and its just been awesome! I love it.
oh and im taking the capstone class which is like the last generals class thats basically a critical thinking class. And I love it and its part of the reason my questions were answered as well. Its fun, other than stupid loud mouth, know-it-all, try to teach the class 'better' than the teacher Joe... hes interesting.
and Im also taking spanish with Sierra which is fun, but a lot of work and teaching me to be consistent with studying it.
OH! And im taking Piano! Its super fun! And I love it :) even if it is super easy cause I can read music, and Im getting pretty good at bass clef which is handy. Good thing too! for practicing for like an hour every day! You think it would happen! But I like it a lot.

What else, oh on fridays I only have one class Interior Design at 7:45! And then I walk home and Marnie and I go to the Temple, then we work out, then shower and eat lunch and then BAM all of a sudden its only noon! And we spend the rest doing home work trying to make 5 o'clock friday (which means get all your homework done before 5 so we can play all weekend!)

So its pretty much an awesome start to every weekend! Whether or not we make 5 o'clock or not.

And I have an awesome FHE group this term, Skylar is always at our apt, were waiting for him and Britt to start dating... but hes super funny! And hes the one that initiated the attack Kindra with bow&arrows and throwing knifes! Hes super fun, I approve, he can date Brit.

And Betsy is still insisting that she stays inside of Lindy... she was due over a week ago! She was due last tuesday and its friday now!!!! So we sing to her
"Its time to come out, ts time to come out, its time to come out of the belly!" and she doesnt listen.... stubborn little girl she is.... but were excited for her to get here! We'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment