I have a philosphy on life, as I think we all do whether or not we have figured ours out yet, mine is simply this: Enjoy the ride! There will be bumps in the road that will try to get you down, you must not let it! Enjoy the adventures life takes you on and you will be surprised where it takes you. Oh and Scatter Sunshine all along your way :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

day 07

 

My most treasured ‘item’ would be my family. I know they have my back and I can go to them first for whatever I need. Stuart has been a life saver up in Rexburg, I don’t know what my college life would be like without him and Lindy up there with me. I cannot wait to meet their little girl this spring! All I know is that my life would be completely different without those 2 in my life!

Garret, what can I say? He is my favorite little brother, not just because he is my only little brother. He is an example to me and I am so proud of his decision to join the Marines and the fact that his heart is in it 100%! I cant imagine my life without him in it, nor do I want to.

Keira, if you say she is so quiet and sweet… wow you are mistaken. She is one of the funniest ‘watchers’ I have ever met. She is one of those people who sit and watch, but she sees everything! I will never forget her face when she threw her cards down on the table since seeing Dave play hand and foot out of both his hand and foot! But she didn’t rat him out, what a twit! She is hilarious and I have loved spending time together while im home for a while, and I only see our relationship getting stronger. Got your back lil stupid

Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment