So my blog was inspired by a conversation with a one Estrella Strasser. So my first blog will be inspired by her including pictures and my lifes story (the shortened version) until now.
Born in Queens, New York to a wonderful family. Im number 2 of 4 and of course, my moms favorite child!
I grew up learning and eventually graduating in my home state of dope smokin' liberals and great tasting water. OREGON :)
Then I graduated and moved to Idaho to attend Brigham Young University Idaho!
Had some good, bad and no not ugly room mates but stories to tell! Then Stuart got married my first semester of college...and for some reason we wore heels all day :(
But why is this in MY blog do you ask? Because I have grow to love the Strassers! They are my best friends up in Idaho. We hike we cave we hot spring it up we climb on trucks. The end.
so far....



Hehehe, this is a total LOVE so far! Keep it up! I plan on telling lots of back stories when i get bored ;)
ReplyDelete